Monday, August 12, 2013

2013 Swift Update - MBBS in China and Rockstardom!

It's been another busy year with lots of study and I've just finished a 4 week elective in a UK hospital during the Summer holiday. I very much enjoyed sharing a dorm with my good friend Harry from Myanmar for two years, but I thought now is time to get my own room. I now live just next to the campus in 24th penthouse apartment.
Also, my band has been playing more here. 
We played a large show recently.
And a smaller one too.
And this is us in Chinese Q Magazine.

and our new EP!

13 comments:

  1. You have shared an interesting post here. Do you pursue MBBS courses in China?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information about MBBS courses in China. Study MBBS in China

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ria Overseas is helping students who are aspiring to study MBBS abroad. Choose the best program that best fits for your plan from the versatile range that we offer. We are a pioneer in helping students to choose the best universities, colleges, Schools for MBBS in China.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edvise Hub is a dynamic consultancy company for Overseas Education and Visa Services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Sharing Nyc Blog
    To Know More About mci approved medical colleges abroad, Visit our Website MBBS in Chinaor Call us on 9540237575 for further enquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information related to this topic. Your writing style is good and the way you present facts is impressive. I have also done an article on the same topic. Please visit our website MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Kyrgyzstan to read that article. There are some more facts and info about the topic. Also please tell us how was it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and amazing information by your article. I have also written a blog/article on , I assure you that you will find few another facts about MBBS in Russia there. Please visit at our website Altai State Medical University

    ReplyDelete

Vascular Surgery

 Again it has been a while since I last posted a blog. I believe I am averaging about 1 post every 3 years, not bad! I am now an ACFST2 in V...